October 14, 2023
Join us for an evening of fun with something for everyone!
Event is open from 3pm - 8pm with the following schedule:
- 3-6pm: Treat Alley (candy, candy, candy) for the little ones and the Kiddie Train
- 3-7pm: $20 Family Portraits in the Rustic Barn on the vintage wagon
- 5pm: Quetzalcoatl Aztec Dance Fusion Show
- 5-8pm: Hayrides through the grounds of the park
2001 Historic Pkwy
South Platte Valley Historic Park
Fort Lupton, CO 80621
$5 per peron; Kids under 3 FREE
Pumpkin Fest & Haunted Hay Ride
Saturday, October 14, 2023
Old fashioned, harvest festival with great food, activities, on the hsitoric grounds of the old Fort Lancaster/South Platte Valley Historic Park.
Held at our historic Fort Lancaster, the South Platte Valley Historic Park, Pumpkinfest offers one of the only haunted hayrides in the region.
- 3-6pm: Treat Alley and Kiddie Train
- $20 Family Portraits in the rustic barn
- Special for 2023: Dia de los Muertos! Visit an authentic ofrenda/altar and Quetzalcoatl Aztec Dance Fusion at 5pm. ***
Kids of all ages enjoy roasting marshmallows at the fire pit, petting zoo, tours of the historic grounds – schoolhouse, trappers cabin and homestead house – along with trick or treating in the fort, coffee and cocoa cart, food trucks, churros, kettle corn. The highlight is a long and creepy Haunted Hayride through dark woods…