May 7, 2023, at Railroad Park at 7:30 am. Let’s get the 5K season started with this fun run/walk at Railroad Park! Join us for live music, prizes, and great company. This is a certified race.
Cinco de Mayo 5K Training
The Cinco de Mayo 5K Training starts March 27th through May 4th and includes free entry to the Cinco de Mayo 5K and a team shirt. We will have long runs, short runs, sprint training, and strength training. Meeting 4 days a week with a trainer. Let us help you improve your time, and your form, or maybe you just need that commitment to run your first 5K.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Click HERE Version OptionsCinco do Mayo 5KHeadline to register online or call us to reserve your spot at 303-857-4200.
Certified Course Route:
- Begin at Railroad Park (Pacific Ave/First Street).
- North on Pacific to 9th Street.
- Right onto 9th Street and proceed to Mountain View.
- Left turn onto Mountain View and procced Aspen Street.
- Right turn onto Aspen Street proceed to
- Right turn onto Chestnut Street proceed to Beech Street.
- Left turn on Beech Street proceed to Northrup Ave.
- Right turn onto Northrup Ave proceed to 9th Street.
- Right turn onto 9th Street proceed to Rollie Ave.
- Left turn onto Rollie Ave proceed to 8th Ave.
- Left turn onto 8th Street proceed to Beth Ave.
- Right turn onto Beth Ave proceed to 4th Street.
- Right turn onto 4th Street proceed to Pacific Ave.
- Left turn onto Pacific Ave and proceed to finish line.