- Public & School Library
- Elementary Kids
- Hands-On Learning
Materials & Resources Available for In-Library Use & Check-Out
- Book Club Kits for kids, teens and adults
- Little Learners Kits (books & manipulatives to support singing, talking, reading, writing and playing)
- STEM Kits (books & manipulatives to support conceptual learning in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Capacity – how much does it hold?
- Comparing Numbers
- Forces & Motion in Engineering
- How Much Does It Weigh?
- John Henry Folk Tale Problem Solving Kit
- Johnny Appleseed Folk Tale Problem Solving Kit
- Ladybug Counting
- Makey Makey Kits
- Measurements Conversions
- Measuring Length, Perimeter, Area
- Paul Bunyon
- Simple Machine Lab
- Solar System
- Teddy Bear Math
- Thomas Edison
- Kid Lit Kits (mini-collections of themed picture books)
- I Can Be Kits
- Smithsonian: dino planet! English language arts
- Ancient knowledge!
- Engineered to create! Build and create
- Go crossword crazy! Brain games (adult level)
- Learn English phrases (adult level)
- Mission mindpower!
- Spanish for all
- Go wild!
- What's your game?
- Smithsonian: all things animal! English language arts
- Built from Scratch
- Let's get logical!
- The ultimate challenger. Brain games (adult level)
- It's a matter of numbers. Brain games (adult level)
- National Geographic : Birds of a feather