- Planning & Building
- Historic Preservation
- Reports & Documents
Reports & Documents
- Survey of Selected Historic Properties in Fort Lupton (2003)
- Survey of Fort Lupton Downtown District (2009)
Historic Residential Intensive-Level Surveys
In 2017, the Historic Preservation Board began to undertake a phased survey program for the ongoing review of historic residences within the City of Fort Lupton in order to document any potentially historic residences.
These surveys were fully funded by grants awarded through the Certified Local Government Subgrant Program. Through the Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, History Colorado administers the U.S. Department of Interior’s Historic Preservation Fund Program in cooperation with the National Park Service, an office of the U.S. Department of Interior.
- A Central Fort Lupton Historic Residential Survey Along Park, Pacific, and Harrison Avenues (Phase I of Historic Residential Survey) (2018)
- Reynolds Addition and Reynolds Second Addition Intensive Survey (Phase II of Historic Residential Survey) (2020)
History of Fort Lupton
- Crossroads in Eden: The Development of Fort Lupton, 1835-2000
- Fort Lupton Historic Tour Map
- Historic Preservation Calendar
- City of Fort Lupton Preservation Plan
- Fort Lupton Municipal Code: Chapter 18, Article XVII: Historic Preservation. The process for designation can be found in Chapter 18 of the Fort Lupton Municipal Code. Contact the Planning Department with questions.
- Application for Local Historic Designation or Rescission of Local Designation. A pre-application review meeting is recommended prior to submitting an application for local historic designation of rescission of local designation. To schedule this meeting, visit https://www.fortlupton.org/445/Land-Use-Application-Process-Forms.
- Report of Acceptability Request. If you have a designated property and are proposing exterior changes to your property, you must first get Historic Preservation Board approval. Please submit the Report of Acceptability Request Form so that the Board can review your proposed work.
- Historic Preservation Program Brochure