MUNICIPAL ELECTION - 2023 REGULAR MUNICIPAL ELECTION – NOVEMBER 7, 2023
Ballots for the 2023 Election will be mailed in October 2023. For information on registering to vote, click on the tabs below. To track your ballot, and see election results click on Weld County Elections Department.
The City will be holding a Coordinated Election with Weld County on November 7, 2023 to elect Councilmembers for Ward I, Ward II, and Ward III. The current terms of the following will terminate in November 2023: Councilmembers Ward I - David Crespin; Ward II - Chris Ceretto; Ward III - Bruce Fitzgerald. A coordinated election is one that the county clerk and recorder conducts on behalf of two or more political subdivisions that are hosting an election on the same day in November. Specifically, for a coordinated election to take place, the election must:
- Have more than one political subdivision holding an election (state, county, municipality, school district, or special district);
- Take place on the same day in November; and
- The eligible voters either are the same for each election or live in overlapping subdivision boundaries.
If you have questions, please contact
Mari Peña, City Clerk
Ballot also may contain additional ballot questions.
If you have a Colorado State driver’s license or ID card issued by the Department of Revenue you may register online at www.govotecolorado.com. In addition to registering to vote online you may:
- Change your address on your current voter registration record
- Change your party affiliation on your current voter registration record
- Register by mail, a voter registration drive or voter registration agency up to 22 days before Election Day.
- Register online at www.govotecolorado.com up to 8 days before Election Day.
- Register in person the Weld County Election Office at 1250 H St, Greeley CO 80631 or any designated voter service and polling location up to and including Election Day.
- Your eligibility to vote will be based on the date of online registration, postmark date, or the date you deliver the form in the county Clerk and Recorder’s office