- Parks & Recreation
- About Us
Online registration is available through ActiveNet.
Call 303-857-4200 for phone-in registration.
Make checks payable to the City of Fort Lupton. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
Drop-in and walk-in registrations are accepted at the Fort Lupton Recreation Center during regular hours of operation.
General Registration Information
- General Information - Each class has a minimum and maximum enrollment.
- Age Requirements - Age requirements have been established to safely facilitate age appropriate programs. Participants must be of the appropriate age by the first day of class in order to register.
- Corrections and Dates - Although staff makes every effort to ensure each issue of the Recreation Guide is free from errors, there are times when errors or revisions in dates, times, or fees do occur. We recommend that you check the city's website for up-to-date information. We appreciate your patience and understanding when these situations occur.
- Photo Policy - Please be advised that all participants involved in any department programs or specials events are subject to being photographed. Such photographs may be used by the Fort Lupton Recreation Center without an obligation to provide compensation to those photographed.
- Americans with Disabilities Act - Fort Lupton Recreation Center is committed to supporting the full inclusion of persons with disabilities. If you need assistance to access these programs, please indicate your needs on the registration form or contact us at 303-857-4200.
- If program is cancelled: 100%
- Refund requested before program starts: 100%
- Sports refund after team commitment dates for each sport: fee minus uniform cost
- Refund requested after activity starts: no refund