- City Clerk
- Liquor Licensing
- Liquor License Renewals
Liquor License Renewals
All liquor licenses are valid for one year from the date of approval by the Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division. Each licensee is required to renew on an annual basis. If you do not receive your application from the state, and your expiration date is coming up, please contact the City Clerk's Office to fill out the Renewal Form. Failure to renew by the expiration date will result in expiration of your liquor license.
In order for you to successfully renew your liquor license make sure you follow all these steps;
- Be sure your State Renewal Application and the Tax Check Authorization Form are complete.
- Pay your State Fee online at: https://sbg.colorado.gov/liquor. Save the receipt.
- Renew your Occupational License.
The City Occupational, Amusement and Entertainment License is to be renewed annually and is due at the same time you apply for your liquor license renewal.
- Mail your completed State Renewal Application, Tax Check Waiver Authorization Form, Occupational License Application, State Fee receipt, City Liquor Renewal payment, and City Occupational payment, to the Fort Lupton City Clerk's Office, located at 130 S. McKinley Ave. Fort Lupton, CO 80621.
- Check or money order are acceptable forms of payment for City fees. Please make checks payable to the City of Fort Lupton.
Your Renewal Application shall be submitted at least 45 days prior to the expiration of your liquor license to avoid disruption in liquor deliveries.
Processing time for liquor license renewals may take up to 2 or 3 months.
Use the below form only if you have misplaced the State form to renew your liquor license. There is no City liquor renewal application.
State Renewal Application and Fees
City liquor renewal application fees are listed below:
City Liquor and Occupational Fees
City Clerk's Office
130 S. McKinley Ave.
Fort Lupton, CO 80621
Mari PeñaCity Clerk
Kaela FriedlanDeputy City Clerk