- City Clerk
- Liquor Licensing
- New Liquor Licenses
New Liquor Licenses
You will need to apply for a new liquor license if no license currently exists at the premise you are considering. To apply for a new liquor license please download a packet from the Colorado Department of Revenue.
Instructions for submitting an application:
- Be sure your State Application is complete and correct.
- Pay your State Fee by check or money order. Please address payment to Colorado Department of Revenue.
- Pay your City Fee by check or money order. Please address payment to the City of Fort Lupton.
- Fill out the City Occupational, Amusement and Entertainment License application. Access the application here . Please address payment to the City of Fort Lupton, paid by check or money order.
- Mail your completed State Application, State Fee payment, City Fee payment, City Occupational License Application and payment to the Fort Lupton City Clerk's office, located at 130 S. McKinley Ave. Fort Lupton, CO 80621.
State Liquor fees are listed here
City Liquor and Occupational fees are listed here
**New - City Occupational, Amusement and Entertainment License
The City Occupational, Amusement and Entertainment License is due at time of application submittal. The license shall be renewed annually, at the same time you apply for your liquor license renewal. Occupational, Amusement, and Entertainment fees are listed here.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's office at CityClerk@Fortluptonco.gov.
City Clerk's Office
130 S. McKinley Ave.
Fort Lupton, CO 80621
Mari PeñaCity Clerk
Kaela FriedlanDeputy City Clerk